The Blinn College District has suspended all in-person Pearson Vue testing until further notice.
Blinn College-Bryan is an authorized Pearson Vue Testing Center. Pearson Vue Test Centers are privately owned or third-party testing facilities which provide on-site, on-demand testing for certification and professional licensure exams.
Pearson VUE provides innovative electronic testing solutions that enhance the performance, reliability, and security of high-stakes testing programs throughout the world. Their commitment to service drives everything they design, build and do. Pearson VUE continually strives to provide customers with the highest level of satisfaction and convenience. From start to finish, their service and technology enhance your testing experience.
To register for Pearson VUE exams as well as to view available test-taking times, please visit the www.pearsonvue.com or call 1-866-899-6189.
Central Administration Services Building (Tejas Center) at 3125 S. Texas Ave., Bryan, Texas, Room 171. Not located on the main Blinn campus.
Bring on test day
- Test takers must follow the instructions that they are provided when they register to take the exam(s) to be admitted to testing.
- You must bring the proper IDs Pearson Vue instructed you to bring to be admitted to testing – there are no exceptions!
Weather-related delays and closings
- Test takers should check the Blinn website at www.blinn.edu.
- If the College is closed, Pearson Vue testing will be canceled.
- The Testing Center will notify Pearson Vue, which will then allow Test Takers to reschedule the exam at no additional cost.
- Test takers can re-schedule online at www.pearsonvue.com or by calling Pearson Vue at 1-800-704-3613.