Skip to main content

Parking FAQs

A same general Blinn parking permit is valid for the Brenham, Bryan, and Schulenburg Campuses. Blinn students attending classes at the RELLIS Campus must purchase a parking permit through Texas A&M University Transportation Services. Blinn parking permits are not valid at the RELLIS Campus.

The Sealy Campus does not require a parking permit.

Log into your parking portal and go to “Permits – View my permits”. Click on your permit number and print a new temporary copy. The expiration date will extend for another 3 weeks.

If you still do not have your permit by the new temporary expiration date, call or visit the parking office immediately to verify the mailing date and address mailed to.

Regardless of whether you received a copy of the citation, you are responsible for the vehicle registered or found to be registered to you and parking the vehicle according to Blinn's parking and traffic regulations.

For the safety of students and employees, Blinn's parking and traffic regulations are always in effect. You are required to display a valid parking permit and park according to the permit requirements.

No. Reserved spaces are assigned to staff and faculty. Visitor spaces are for visitors to Blinn College.  Students will be issued parking citations if parking in these spaces.

No. Blinn College Parking & Traffic Regulations are always in effect. If you are going to park a vehicle on campus the first day of class, you should register your vehicle and purchase a parking permit before the first day of class.

If you permanently change vehicles and need to transfer your current permit to the new vehicle, please call the Blinn College Parking Department immediately. You may be asked to bring your original permit to the office to have a replacement issued for your new vehicle at no charge.

Temporary permits are issued upon request from the Blinn College Police Parking Department to help students with short-term issues such as vehicle repairs. The student must have already purchased a current official parking permit to receive a temporary permit. Students assigned a temporary permit must park according to their official permit.

Visit the Pay/Appeal a Citation page for more information.

No. Parking permits are issued to the student only.

The charge is no longer in the parking portal and has rolled to your student account. Click on the “Pay my bill” icon form your myBLINN page to see and pay your student account balance.

Stolen or vandalized parking permits must be returned or reported to the Blinn College Parking Department as soon as possible. Possession of a stolen parking permit is grounds for disciplinary action.

Vehicles displaying a permit that has been reported lost or stolen may be subject to a parking citation or towing.