The Business Office is responsible for the timely dissemination of accurate information relating to a student's financial account. We interact daily with students, parents, faculty, staff, and administrators along with outside agencies either in person, by phone, fax, or email. Our goal is to provide outstanding service at a high level of integrity, honesty, and professional ethics while conforming to The Texas Education Code and Family Education Right and Privacy Act (FERPA).
The Business Office functions are:
- Invoicing and collecting revenue from tuition, fees, room, board, and various other miscellaneous charges or fines.
- Safeguarding and depositing the College District’s receipts.
- Act as a link among Admissions, Financial Aid, Enrollment Services, and Accounting by providing accurate and timely accounting and financial services.
- Timely disbursement of student refunds.
- Processing bookstore vouchers and other related billing issues.
- Providing student tax information through the generation of 1098-T data