Testing and Assessment
Due to COVID-19, the Testing Center has altered its hours of service. For more information, please see our Academic and Student Services Schedule.
Additionally, Blinn is moving all Testing Center employees to remote services. Students seeking testing may contact the Testing Center at 979-209-8611 or email@example.com. Please know that Testing Center staff are working hard to assist you as quickly as possible.
Attention: Proctor course exams are available at the Learning Center. For more information, please visit www.blinn.edu/learning-center.
Testing Services provide students with the opportunity to:
- Achieve a certificate of high school equivalency through the GED exam
- Meet admissions requirements of four-year colleges and universities ( SAT/ACT)
- Meet placement and registration requirements of two-year public colleges (TSI Assessment)
- Meet placement and registration requirements for other institutions NOT in Texas (ACCUPLACER/ACT COMPASS)
- Meet admission requirements for Health Sciences Programs (ATI TEAS-Health Sciences Programs)
Testing Availability and Campus Locations
For Testing site closed dates, see the Academic Calendar
*Please select the test name in column one below for details on that test
|ATI TEAS - For Health Sciences Programs||YES||YES||No||No|
|PEARSON VUE CERTIFICATION EXAMS||No||YES||No||No|
|SAT LANGUAGE W/ LISTENING EXAMS||YES||YES||No||No|
|SAT SUBJECT EXAMS||YES||YES||No||No|
*Go here to take the Pre-Assessment Activity
Math Placement Exam (MPE):
The Math Placement Exam will only be required for those students who wish to enroll in MATH 2412 (Precalculus) or MATH 2413 (Calculus I).
All students are encouraged to prepare academically before attempting to take any assessment. While Blinn does not endorse any one particular study agency the following websites have proven to be valuable preparation tools:
FREE STUDY GUIDES: