Skip to main content

Student Balances

Any Blinn College District student who fails to make full payment of tuition and mandatory fees, including any incidental fees, by the due date may be prohibited from registering for classes until full payment is made.

The Blinn College District Housing Agreement states in Section VII-E:

In the event that student defaults on any other agreement term, the Blinn College District may, without formal demand or further notice of any kind, peacefully reenter and repossess the premises and remove student’s personal property without assuming liability for any damages. No such reentry and repossession by the Blinn College District shall relieve student or any guarantor of their respective liability and obligations under this agreement.

The Blinn College District will store student’s personal property in the residence hall or apartment building for one week from the termination date of this agreement. If after one week student fails to retrieve student's personal property, said property shall be declared abandoned and the Blinn College District may dispose of it without delay or liability to the Blinn College District.

How can I tell if I have an unpaid balance?

Visit myBLINN and log in. Select the “My Finances” tab to view the current outstanding balance (if applicable). For more information, click the yellow “View Details” button.

Who can I contact for more information?

Contact the Blinn College District Business Office at or by calling 979-830-6498.

Additional Resources

Financial Aid Department

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

Apply For Scholarships