Skip to main content

Conduct/Disciplinary Standing Request

If the university or college you are transferring to requires a form to be completed regarding your previous conduct/disciplinary standing at Blinn College District, please complete the following instructions:

  1. Obtain a Conduct or Disciplinary Standing form provided by your transferring institution.
    NOTE: The Student Conduct Office does not provide this form.
  2. Complete all information requested in the top portion of the form, sign, and date.
  3. Email the form to
  4. You will receive a confirmation email or call notifying you that the form has been completed and emailed to the institution requested.
  5. Call the Student Conduct Office at 979-830-4643 if you do not receive a response within 48 hours of your request during normal business hours.