When a student accepts their admissions offer with Texas A&M University, application information will automatically be sent to Blinn College District. Do not submit an application to Blinn.
Co-enrolled students will register for their Blinn and A&M classes when they attend their Texas A&M New Student Conference (NSC). To ensure a student can register for a full schedule at the NSC, students must complete their admission files complete for both schools.
Before Attending a Texas A&M NSC:
- Confirm offer of admissions with Texas A&M by registering for a Texas A&M NSC.
- Students will receive their Blinn ID within a week after confirming their offer of admissions with Texas A&M. Note: Students should add @blinn.edu to their safe senders list and monitor their spam folder.
- Students must send a current copy of their high school transcript to Blinn. The final transcript will be submitted at a later date.
- Students must send current copies of their official college transcript (if applicable).
- Students must submit evidence of vaccination against bacterial meningitis.
- Student must complete an online orientation via their myBlinn portal under the Personal Information icon.
- Students interested in a science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) major that will require calculus should check their Math Placement Exam (MPE) score requirements.
- Students will need to take Texas A&M’s MPE for calculus at least one week prior to attending their scheduled NSC. This will allow a student to be able to register for the appropriate math class.
- If a student is not interested in a STEM major, Blinn does not need
- Log in to your Blinn email with your username and password.
- Students will register for Blinn courses at their NSC.
*This checklist lists the requirements for Blinn only. Refer to the Texas A&M Applicant Information System (AIS) and "Now That You Are Admitted" book for items needed by Texas A&M.
Prior to Classes Starting:
- Students must pay all tuition and fees by Blinn's payment deadlines listed on the academic calendar. For more more information regarding the co-enrollment payment process, click here.
- Student must send their final high school transcript (graduation date must be included) and official college transcript (if applicable).