- Service Learning activities are value added, NOT an add-on program.
- A Service Learning activity should take 10 student hours, from the moment of planning to completion, to qualify as a Service Learning course.
- Models and resources are available to develop the right activity for each course/ discipline.
- The Service Learning Director is available to assist you in completing the protocol for a Service Learning Project.
- If you are interested in starting a Service Learning Project with your class, the links below will assist you in completing the paperwork.
Project Design Protocol
The links below provide the protocol form and an example:
- Service Learning Project Intent Form
- Brainstorming document to focus in on topic
- Protocol Form
- Example Project Protocol
- Service Learning Support Status Form