Testing Procedures Blinn College Office of Disability Services
- Students in need of a reader or scribe are to submit a syllabus for each course at the beginning of each semester. Quizzes and exams will be scheduled accordingly.
- Due to limited space, students must schedule exams and quizzes at least three days in advance.
- Advance notice allows for scheduling changes and ample time for Instructors to submit exams to The Office of Disability Services.
- Please note Instructors must submit exams to the Office of Disability Services. Students are not permitted to submit exams or quizzes.
- If a student wishes to change scheduled testing times, s/he must first receive approval from the Instructor. Instructors should contact the Office of Disability Services regarding changes.
- Bryan campus students testing in the Learning Center are not required to submit a syllabus to the Office of Disability Services. Students must contact the Learning Center to reserve private testing rooms.
- It is the responsibility of the student to communicate to his/her Instructor the time and date of exams and testing location.
- Students who require a reader or scribe will be testing in the Office of Disability Services.
- Students who do not require a reader or scribe will take exams in the Learning Center.
- Students must contact the Office of Disability Services to schedule their exams and quizzes.
- For all other campus locations, students who do not require a reader or scribe, please contact your specific campus for testing locations.
- All students will test in the Disability Services Office. Students must schedule their exams in advance for proctoring, reading or scribing.