Housing for International Students
Please have alternative plans in place in the event that the student is not able to secure housing on the Blinn-Brenham Campus.
- On-campus housing is ONLY AVAILABLE on the Brenham Campus. Students who wish to live in the on-campus housing must follow all requirements as outlined by the housing office on their website: www.blinn.edu/housing.
- For students on the Bryan Campus, it is your responsibility to secure off-campus housing options. The International Team does not have a list of housing options in the area.
- Please apply early! Housing spaces are limited and there is no guarantee of a room assignment .
- Students requesting to live in on-campus housing must complete the online housing application and pay a NON-REFUNDABLEvapplication fee to be considered for a housing assignment.
- On-campus housing is not open prior to the International Student Orientation. Students must make alternative arrangements for a place to stay prior to the opening of on-campus housing.
PAID & REGISTERED REQUIREMENT
- The Housing Office requires that a student is registered for a minimum of 12 credit hours before receiving an assignment (financial obligations include installment plans, full payment, or scholarships).
- Setting up an installment plan through myBlinn will satisfy the paid portion of the paid and registered requirement, but payment plans can only be set up with U.S. bank accounts.
- To register, an international student must have turned in all international admissions requirements, taken the TSIA test, and been advised. This is very difficult for many international students to complete since you may not be able to come to campus to take the TSIA until a few weeks before the term starts.
- International Students Office