O'Donnell Center Theatre Patrons
Your underwriting of theater seats creates a lasting legacy to the performing arts.
By underwriting theater seats in the Dr. W. W. O’Donnell Performing Arts Center, you become a partner in building an endowment for the future programming and operation of the Center. Partnering with the community and the Blinn College District helps sustain the vision of a successful home for the performing arts.
Your tax-deductible gift will provide:
- Name (yours or honoree) inscribed on a plate on the arm of a theater seat.
- Name (yours or honoree) on a plaque in the theater lobby identifying you as a Theater Seat Patron
- Advance ticket ordering opportunity
- Calendar of events
- Invitation to special events
The cost for each theater seat is $500. Choose from one of the following donor levels:
- Patron (1 seat)
- Director (2 seats)
- Producer (3-5 seats)
- Executive Producer (6 or more seats)
If you are interested in underwriting a theater seat, please contact the Blinn College Foundation at 979-830-4159.