Housing Application Information for New Students
Students requesting to live in on-campus housing must complete the online housing application and pay a NON-REFUNDABLE application fee in order to be considered for a housing assignment. This non-refundable application fee does not guarantee a room assignment.
The Housing Application must be filled out completely and your $125 non-refundable application fee must be processed.
- Login myBLINN
- Navigate to the Menu bar in the upper left and select Student Services, then select Housing
- In Quick Links, click on Housing Application
- Click on the Application drop down
- Select the “Spring 2019 New Student Housing Application”
- Read and agree to the Housing Agreement
- Complete the housing application questions and preferences
- You will be directed to pay the NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE of $125. Payment is made online ONLY at the time of the application. This must be done with a credit card or checking account/savings account (e-check).
If you do not have a credit card or checking account/savings account, you can get a prepaid store credit card. Prepaid store credit cards can be purchased from Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, and many other stores. (Examples are the MasterCard Green Dot or Walmart Money Card).
Blue Meal plan, Silver Meal plan, and the Apartment Meal plan.