Admissions Process for Dual Credit/Early Admission Students
Follow these steps to ensure easier acceptance to Blinn
Step 1: Talk to your high school counselor for approval before proceeding
Step 2: Apply for Admissions and send required admissions documents
- Apply for admission online at applytexas.org.
- High school transcript which indicates a “B” or better average in completed coursework.
- Provide your bacterial meningitis vaccination record, if attending class on the Blinn campus.
Step 3: Meet Testing Placement Requirement
- Verify TSI requirements for dual credit students.
- If not TSI exempt, take the TSI pre-assessment activity and provide documentation of completion before taking the TSI Assessment.
- Register and take the TSI Assessment.
- Provide official Texas Success Initiative (TSI) Assessment scores or official exemption test score documentation.
Step 4: Complete Dual Credit Approval Form and turn into your high school counselor
Step 5: Receive reminders about dual credit. (Optional)
- Receive reminders about dual credit information and deadlines by using the free app, text message or email reminders from Remind.