Skip to main content

Finalize Co-Enrollment

When a student accepts their admissions offer with Texas A&M University, application information will automatically be sent to Blinn College District. Do not submit an application to Blinn.

To ensure a student can register for a full schedule at the NSC, students must complete their admission files complete for both schools.

Before Attending a Texas A&M NSC:

  1. Confirm offer of admissions with Texas A&M by registering for a Texas A&M NSC.
  2. Students will receive their Blinn ID within a week after confirming their offer of admissions with Texas A&M. Note: Students should add to their safe senders list and monitor their spam folder.
  3. Students must send a current copy of their high school transcript to Blinn. The final transcript will be submitted at a later date.
  4. Students must send current copies of their official college transcript (if applicable).
  5. Students must submit evidence of vaccination against bacterial meningitis.
  6. Students must complete an online orientation via their myBLINN portal under the Personal Information icon.
  7. Students interested in a science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) major that will require calculus should check their Math Placement Exam (MPE) score requirements.
    • Students will need to take Texas A&M’s MPE for calculus at least one week prior to attending their scheduled NSC. This will allow a student to be able to register for the appropriate math class.
    • If a student is not interested in a STEM major, Blinn does not need a MPE score.
  8. Log in to your Blinn email with your username and password.

*This checklist lists the requirements for Blinn only. Refer to the Texas A&M Applicant Information System (AIS) and "Now That You Are Admitted" book for items needed by Texas A&M.

Prior to Classes Starting:

  1. Students must pay all tuition and fees by Blinn's payment deadlines listed on the academic calendar. For more information regarding the co-enrollment payment process, click here.
  2. Students must send their final high school transcript (graduation date must be included) and official college transcript (if applicable).