Students can register for classes:
- Online using myBLINN
For registration dates, please see the Academic Calendar
To be eligible to register for classes students must meet the following requirements:
- Have a complete admissions file
- Have no registration holds on their account. You can go to myBLINN to see if you have any holds
- If you DID NOT attend Blinn College during the last year, you must submit an updated application for admissions.
- Have your latest transcript from any other school you attended on file
- Be advised if you have not completed all three sections of TSI
- Have no registration holds. You can go to myBLINN to see if you have any holds.
The most common way to register is online using myBLINN.
If you are having difficulty registering, you may be able to determine the problem through myBLINN or by visiting Enrollment Services. Some common reasons are you owe money, you haven't been advised, and you haven't completed the admissions process.