Skills Development Fund
The Skills Development Fund is Texas' premier job-training program providing local customized training opportunities for Texas businesses and workers to increase skill levels and wages of the Texas workforce. The Texas Workforce Commission administers funding for the program. Success is achieved through collaboration among businesses, public community and technical colleges, workforce development boards, and economic development partners.
- Grant Application developed by Blinn and the company
- Up to $1,800 per employee in training paid directly from TWC
- Fully customizable training; a combination of your subject matter experts, our subject matter experts, and outside vendors
- Specialized highly technical training and basic workforce training, including Blueprint Reading, Excel, Word, Welding, OSHA – 10/30 hour, PEC Core, Forklift Certification, CPR/First
AID/AED, and more!
- Tempur Sealy received $395,723 in May 2015
- Igloo received $384,469 in November 2015
- Kaemark received $221,699 in August 2016
- Grant Prideco received $820,365 in August 2016
For more information on this program or help in filling out the forms, email email@example.com or call 979-209-7560.