O'Donnell Center Box Office
Theatre Arts Regular Season Performances
- Tickets $10 adults, $5 students/children/senior citizens.
- Faculty and Staff: Four free tickets with the code "staffcomp". Must provide valid Blinn ID# and Blinn.edu email address when ordering tickets.
- School, church, and group sales, please call the Theatre Arts Director’s office at 979-830-4269.
Performing Arts Series at the O’Donnell
- Adult single tickets $35. Children under ten $15. Season Subscription $125
- Blinn College Students: $10 at the Box Office on the day of the performance, as available.
- Faculty and Staff: Up to four tickets at $30 with the code "pasodemp". Must provide valid Blinn ID# and Blinn.edu email address when ordering tickets.
- Tickets: ticket purchases available online 24/7
- You can purchase tickets with cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Call 979-830-4024
Order Tickets Online
Purchase tickets here
- The Dr. W. W. O’Donnell Performing Arts Center works with Arts People to process and manage ticket sales. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Tickets may be printed online or picked up at the Box Office. Your ticket will print with a barcode that will be scanned as you enter the theatre.
- Late Seating: Late seating may be permitted at the discretion of management when there is an appropriate break in the action.
- Group Rates: Schools, churches, and other groups, please call or email to discuss pricing.
- Food and Electronic Devices: Food, cameras, recorders, pagers, laser pointers, etc. are prohibited inside the theatres. Please turn off all electronic devices.
- Ticket Exchanges: Exchanges must be made prior to 5 p.m. on the date of an evening show and by 1 p.m. for matinees. No refunds will be issued for tickets.
- Dr. W.W. O'Donnell Performing Arts Center