Dr. W.W. O'Donnell Performing Arts Center
- Theatre Arts Regular Season performances
- Adults: $5
- Children: $5
- Blinn College Students, Faculty, Staff: $5 advance sales, or two free tickets at the door with valid ID
- School, church, and group sales, please call
- Special events, performances, and concerts
- Opens two weeks prior to each production’s first performance
- Hours: 1pm-4pm weekdays, ticket purchases available online 24/7
- Location: lobby of the Dr W. W. O’Donnell Performing Arts Center, 600 Blinn Blvd, across from the Student Center and between the Leroy Dreyer Baseball Field and the Academic Building.
- You can purchase tickets with Cash, Checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Call (979) 830-4024
Order Tickets Online
- To purchase tickets online, CLICK HERE . The Dr W. W. O’Donnell Performing Arts Center works with Arts People (formerly Ticket Turtle) to process and manage ticket sales. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Tickets may be printed online or picked up at the Box Office. Your ticket will print with a bar code that will be scanned as you enter the theatre.
- Late Seating: Late seating may be permitted at the discretion of the management when there is an appropriate break in the action.
- Group Rates: Schools, churches, and other groups, please call or email to discuss pricing.
- Food and Electronic Devices: Food, cameras, recorders, pagers, laser pointers, etc. are prohibited inside the theatres. Please turn off all electronic devices.
- Ticket Exchanges: Exchanges must be made prior to 5pm on the date of an evening show and by 1pm for matinees. No refunds will be issued for tickets.