Dr. W.W. O'Donnell Performing Arts Center
- Theatre Arts Regular Season performances
- Adults: $5
- Children: $5
- Blinn College Students, Faculty, Staff: $5 advance sales, or two free tickets at the door with valid ID
- School, church, and group sales, please call
- Special events, performances, and concerts
- Opens two weeks prior to each production’s first performance
- Hours: 1pm-4pm weekdays, ticket purchases available online 24/7
- Location: lobby of the Dr W. W. O’Donnell Performing Arts Center, 600 Blinn Blvd, across from the Student Center and between the Leroy Dreyer Baseball Field and the Academic Building. (link to google map or campus map with O’Donnell center highlighted)
- You can purchase tickets with Cash, Checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Call (979) 830-4024
Order Tickets Online
- To purchase tickets online, CLICK HERE . The Dr W. W. O’Donnell Performing Arts Center works with Arts People (formerly Ticket Turtle) to process and manage ticket sales. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Tickets may be printed online or picked up at the Box Office. Your ticket will print with a bar code that will be scanned as you enter the theatre.
- Late Seating: Late seating may be permitted at the discretion of the management when there is an appropriate break in the action.
- Group Rates: Schools, churches, and other groups, please call or email to discuss pricing.
- Food and Electronic Devices: Food, cameras, recorders, pagers, laser pointers, etc. are prohibited inside the theatres. Please turn off all electronic devices.
- Ticket Exchanges: Exchanges must be made prior to 5pm on the date of an evening show and by 1pm for matinees. No refunds will be issued for tickets.