If you have received a Blinn College parking citation, you may appeal the citation by submitting the electronic Parking Citation Appeal form within 10 class days of the citation issue date. The appeal will be reviewed by the Blinn College Parking Appeals Committee. The Committee will evaluate each appeal and their final decision will be returned to the email provided. Decisions are final and not subject to further review. Use the appeal form for the campus where you received the citation.
STUDENTS: Do not appeal your parking citation if you. . . .
- did not have a current valid parking permit for the vehicle receiving the parking citation
- did not register the temporary vehicle receiving the parking citation
- did not have your permit on your vehicle when the citation was issued
- placed your permit in the wrong area of the vehicle
- parked in a reserved, numbered or visitor space
- parked in a lot, area, or space other than your designated permit assignment
- have not appealed within ‘10 class days from the citation issue date’
- were late to class or appointment
- could not find a parking space
- allowed someone to borrow your vehicle
- parked in an unauthorized area designated by any yellow or red paint, signs, etc.
Your appeal will be returned without review.
Schulenburg (contact Administration Office)