Wheeler Hall, located on the corner of Third Street and High Street, is a coed residence hall with designated floors for males and females. There are 352 beds available for rent in private or shared rooms (three people to a room).
- Semi-private rooms have individual, lockable closets
- Extra-long twin size junior loft beds with height adjustments
- Desks, chairs,
- Cable and internet costs are included in room charges
- Community and study rooms on each floor
- Parking available on site
- ADA compliant suites available on each floor
- Free laundry machines
- Vending lounges available
- Managed by a live-in Resident Director and resident assistants
Four Private Bedrooms and Two Bath Suite: $2,860
Two Tri-suite Bedrooms and 1.5 Bath Suite: $2,530
Two Private ADA Bedrooms with Bath: $2,860
Wheeler Hall Floor Plans
All students living on campus are required to purchase a meal plan. Click here to view your meal plan options.