Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan
(Formerly known as Texas Tomorrow Fund)
The Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan is the prepaid tuition program for the state of Texas.
You can email any questions to email@example.com.
DEADLINES: To ensure that all of the eligible charges are covered by the payment due date of each semester ALL documents must be submitted at least 14 calendar days prior to the semester due date.
Monitoring progress: You can monitor the progress of when we receive your forms by logging into MyBlinn, going to Financial Aid, and looking in the Student Requirements section for the appropriate academic year. When they are processed they will be satisfied and the payment will appear on your bill.
Using the Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan at Blinn College
Utilizing your plan at Blinn is easy. You must:
- Submit a signed photocopy of your Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan identification card to Financial Aid, AND
- Submit the Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan Authorization Form to Financial Aid FOR EACH SEMESTER YOU WISH TO USE YOUR PLAN.
- 2013-2014 Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan Authorization Form
- 2014-2015 Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan Authorization Form
What the Plan Covers and Does Not Cover
- The Plan will pay for Tuition and the General Fee.
- Remaining charges, such as room, board, books, lab fees, or vehicle registration, are the responsibility of the student.
The Plan and Payment Due Dates
- If you have not submitted both the signed photocopy of your Plan card AND your Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan Authorization Form at least 14 calendar days before a required payment due date, your classes may be dropped for non-payment.
- Your classes will not be considered paid for simply because you used the Plan in a prior semester. You must submit the Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan Authorization for each semester you wish to utilize the plan.
Ensuring That Your Plan Funds Have Been Awarded
- Check your myBLINN account under Financial Aid/Tracking to see if Financial Aid has received your documents.
- Note that the Plan award will be an ESTIMATED amount until the 12th class day (4th for summer sessions). On that day, the Plan award will be adjusted to the actual amount.
- Check the balance of your account on myBlinn. You should see only a lab fee or parking fee balance.