Blinn College Blinn A to Z | Directory | About Us | Employment | Support Blinn     


Mailing Address:
Veteran Services Office
Blinn College
902 College Ave.
Brenham, TX 77833

Brenham Campus
On-campus Location:
Administration Bldg., Room 122

Bryan Campus
On-campus Location:
Bryan Campus
On-campus Location:
Central Administrative Services Building
3125 S. Texas Ave., Suite 1900
(Tejas Shopping Center)


Veterans Administration Educational Programs

Chapter 30 – Montgomery GI Bill
Individuals who entered military service on or after July 1, 1985, and who contributed $100 per month for the first 12 months of their enlistment contract, and have an honorable discharge.  Person on active duty may be eligible for benefits after they have served two years.

Chapter 31 – Vocational Rehabilitation
Training and rehabilitation for veterans with a service-connected disability that is rated at least 30% disabled.  Eligibility is established through the VA VOC REHAB Office in San Antonio, Texas. 

Chapter 33 – Post 9/11 GI Bill (For Veterans or Dependents of Veterans)
This benefit provides educational assistance to individuals who have served on active duty on or after September 11, 2001, and have an honorable discharge.

Chapter 35 – Survivors/Dependents Education Assistance
Dependent(s) of a veteran who is 100% disabled, or who has died from a service related injury or illness.  A dependent may be a child under the age of 26, or a surviving spouse.

Chapter 1606 – Montgomery GI Bill for Selective Reserves/National Guard
Persons who have enlisted, reenlisted, or extended an enlistment in the Selected Reserves on or after July 1, 1985 and served for a period of not less than 6 years following the date of such action, or for those who are active in the National Guard.

REAP (Chapter 1607 of Title 10, U.S. Code)
A benefit providing educational assistance to members of the reserve components – Selected Reserves, and Individual Ready reserve (IRR) – who are called, or ordered to active service in response to a war on national emergency, as declared by the President or Congress.

Note:  Additional information on each of these programs can be found online at  Students must be admitted to Blinn College before any paper work can be processed.