STEPS TO APPLY TO THE BRYAN PROGRAM
(Brenham Campus Steps previous page)
Step 1: Submit to the Bryan Program office, Health Science Center, Room 2502, the required documents of the completed online information session on or before February 14th by 12 midnight
a. Online Information Session Score Summary Certificate confirming a passing score of 75% or higher
You may take the online information sessions as many as times as needed.
b. Completed pages 1 and 2 of the Texas Board of Nursing Declaratory Order (BON) sent by the Administrative Assistant once your Online Information Session score is received.
(this document is printed from the Texas Board of Nursing website - the link can be found on "Web Links" page)
c. Upon submission of the eligibility questionnaire, you will receive from the administrative assistant, an application to the Bryan LVN program and permission slip to take the ATI TEAS Test.
Step 2: Take TEAS test by March 30, 2018. Testing time frame is September 1, 2017 to March 30, 2018.
- Take permission slip to Enrollment Services to pay the $15 (1 test) or $30 (2 tests) proctoring fee.
- $15 Proctoring fee is payable at Enrollment Services prior to testing, M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., closed Saturdays. Location: 3125 South Texas Ave, in Bryan behind the H.E.B. Pay in cash, money order, credit or debit card. No personal checks. In order to register for a Saturday test students must prepay M-F in Bryan. No money orders or any other forms of payment will be allowed on Saturday testing dates. No Exceptions!
- You may take the ATI TEAS twice with a waiting period of 28 days (4 weeks) and highest score of each section will be considered.
- ATI TEAS test must be taken between September 1, 2017 and March 30, 2018. (Bryan campus offers oncampus Testing Center at Tejas Center (behind HEB), 3125 S. Texas Avenue, Suite 1900, Bryan, Tx. 77805.
- Report to Testing Center (Testing Center at Tejas Center (behind HEB), 3125 S. Texas Avenue, Suite 1900, Bryan, Tx. 77805) when ready to take the TEAS test Testing is available Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 12:00pm., and one Saturday a month. (Please visit http://www.blinn.edu/testing/teas_v.html for Saturday dates)
- On test day, you must bring the following:
- Current Photo ID (photo ID's from cell phones will not be accepted)
- ATI TEAS Test Receipt and Test Ticket received upon payment from Enrollment Services in Bryan. For Online Payments, print out your payment receipt and bring with you on test day.
- Your ATI Username and Password.
- $58 Payment Card (all major credit cards, debit card, or cash card. Tax is not included.)
- If you do not bring ALL these items, you will NOT be allowed to test. No Exceptions!
Please visit http://www.blinn.edu/testing/teas_v.html for more information on what to bring on test day
Step 3: Submit following required documents to office, Health Science Center, Room 2502 beginning March 19, 2018 and BY 12 noon on April 6, 2018
- Program application
- ATI TEAS scores
- Documentation for Additional Qualifying Points System
- Either GED certificate, High School or College Transcripts