STEPS TO APPLY TO THE BRENHAM PROGRAM
(Bryan Campus Steps next page)
Step 1: Submit to the Brenham Program office, Arts & Sciences Building, Room 207, the required documents of the completed online information session on or before February 14th by 12 midnight.
a. Email confirmation or printed certificate confirming a passing score of 75% or higher of the Online Information Session
You may take the online information sessions as many as times as needed.
b. Complete eligibility questionnaire of the Texas Board of Nursing Declaratory Order (BON) sent by the Administrative Assistant once your Online Information Session score is received.
(this document is sent as an email attachment by the Administrative Assistant)
c. Upon submission of the eligibility questionnaire, you will receive from the administrative assistant, an application to the Brenham LVN program and the ATI TEAS permission slip along with Testing Dates and Times.
Step 2: To Test Twice, Make ATI TEAS Test reservations on or before January 26 by 12 noon. To Test Once, Make reservation on or before February 16 by 12 noon.
- Take permission slip to Enrollment Services to pay the $15 (1 test) or $30 (2 tests) proctoring fee.
- You may take the ATI TEAS twice with a waiting period of 28 days (4 weeks) and highest score of each section will be considered.
- ATI TEAS test must be taken between September 1, 2017 and March 30, 2018. (Brenham campus offers oncampus TEAS testing on specified dates in February and March).
- Brenham campus: Submit in person your receipt to Administrative Assistant, Peggy Schwarze for reserving dates for TEAS testing.
- Proctoring fee is non-transferrable or refundable.
- On test day, you must bring the following:
- Current Photo ID
- Test Receipt (received from Enrollment Services) and Test Ticket (received from Program Administrative Assistant)
- $58 Payment Card (all major credit cards, debit card, or cash card.) Tax is not included; therefore, you may want to add $5.
- ATI Username and Password
Please visit http://www.blinn.edu/testing/teas_v.html for more information on what to bring on test day
Step 3: Take TEAS test. Testing time frame is September 1, 2017 to March 30, 2018.
- Brenham Campus, by reservation only - Room 205, Arts & Sciences Building
- Bryan campus, Tejas Center, 3125 S. Texas Avenue, Suite 1900, Bryan, Tx. 77805
- an ATI Testing site near your local area
- Reminder: TESTING TWICE - PLAN ACCORDINGLY: 4-week (28 days) mandatory wait period between testing dates.
Step 4: Submit following required documents to office, Arts & Sciences Building, Room 207 beginning March 19, 2018 and by 12 noon on April 6, 2018.
- Program application
- ATI TEAS scores
- Documentation for Additional Qualifying Points System
- Either GED certificate, High School Transcript or College Transcripts