Students excepted into the Fire Academy for fall 2015 will need to attend a mandatory Fire Science Pre-Academy meeting scheduled for:
|Date:||June 18, 2015|
|Location:||Brayton Fire Field (TEEX) building #157|
Please call Mally R. Hance at 979.691.2130 to register for this Pre-Academy meeting.
1. Apply to Blinn College and meet Blinn College requirements for admission. Application can be picked up at Blinn College’s admissions office or found online at http://www.blinn.edu/admissions.
2. Fill out the FAFSA for Federal Student Aid. Any questions regarding student financial aid should be directed to Pam Brush at 979.209.7236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. TEEX and Blinn College require students to take and successfully complete an EMT-Basic course before attending the recruit academy. Current immunizations, including Hepatitis B is required upon admission to Blinn College’s EMT-Basic course. If the EMT-Basic course is completed at another training institution then a student must show proof of completion with their National Registry card.
4. Notify the Mally R. Hance, Administrative Assistant at Blinn College Fire Science Program, 979.691.2130 of your recruit academy dates. She will be responsible for registering students for the academy.
5. Attend a mandatory Fire Science Pre-Academy meeting. Call or email Nathan Sivils, Director or Mally R. Hance, Administrative Assistant at Blinn College Fire Science Program for further information regarding the Pre-Academy meeting. See contact information below.
Fire Science Program Director
|Mally R. Hance
Fire Science Administrative Assistant
Please notify Nathan Sivils should you have any questions regarding the above process.