Hazardous Materials

hazardous materials.jpg


In the event of a spill or release of gas of a known/unknown hazardous material and no injuries occur, the responding person should notify the campus police at extension 7600.  If injuries have occurred, call 911 first then campus police.

The safety and security of those in the immediate area should be top priority.  Also, having as much information about the type of chemical, volume of the spill, number of person/s exposed or injured, and any other useful information is very crucial for responders to know.

If the level of the threat warrants it, evacuation of the area or building will occur and Bryan Fire Department will be summoned by Blinn College Police to take control of the scene.


Click to close