Students may register for a parking permit either online, the same as registering for classes, or at Enrollment Services.
To register online:
1. Login to your ‘myBLINN’ account. Select ‘My Records’ tab. Select ‘Add
or Drop Classes’ under ‘Registration Tools’. Select the appropriate term and
submit. Use the following CRN numbers to register for your vehicle permit:
|Summer I - 2013 ($25.00)|
|* Brenham Campus||30559|
|* Bryan Campus||30560 or 30561|
|* Schulenburg Campus||30562|
|Summer II - 2013 ($25.00)|
|* Brenham Campus||40343|
|* Bryan Campus||40344 or 40345|
|* Schulenburg Campus||40346|
|Fall - 2013 ($75.00)|
|* Brenham Campus||12528|
|* Bryan Campus||12529 or 12530|
|* Schulenburg Campus||12531|
2. Payment may be made online, along with tuition and fees, or at Enrollment Services.
Students must pick up their parking permits from Enrollment Services, on the campus where they will be attending classes. Permits will only be issued to the student.
1. In order to receive a permit, a student must be registered for classes; account balance must be covered by a payment plan, financial aid; or paid in full.
2. Complete a vehicle registration card provided by Enrollment Services. License Plate#, Make, Model and Year of the Vehicle must be provided.
3. Students living on the Brenham Campus are required to have either an
Apartment permit or Residence Hall permit. All other students will be issued Commuter permits.
NOTE: Bryan Campus students, please see the ‘Bryan Campus’ ‘Online Vehicle Registration Form’ for the option to have your permit mailed.