Angela Lawrenz's Instructions:
Notice: This information is provided by the instructor of this course. If you have any questions, please contact the instructor directly.
Internet Class Requirements
A scanner capable of making .pdf files or a scanner and a copy of Microsoft Word 2003 or newer will be used to turn in weekly assignments online.
- You will take 5 total exams (4 regular tests and a final) that must be taken at a certified testing center. The final will also need access to a computer for the last 10 minutes of the exam in the testing center.
Kristin Stoley's Instructions:
There will be 5 tests in my online Math 1324 class. Two of them will be online and can be taken anywhere you have access to eCampus. Three of them -- midterm, end of semester, and final exam -- must be taken in a proctored testing center.
- As a Blinn College student you may use the facilities at any of the 4 Blinn College campuses for free.
- If you want to use another testing center, you will need to make your own arrangements and there may be a fee.
- These are paper and pencil exams and must be proctored by a person who will scan the pages of the test and e-mail me the file within 24 hours.
- You will need access to a computer with Respondus Lock-Down Browser during the last 10 minutes of the final exam.
- Proctor U is not an option
Contact Kristin Stoley at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.