Rules for Using the Learning Center
In order to provide an environment conducive to learning, students are expected
to follow the following rules.
- No drinks and food are allowed in the lab. Please leave these items on
the table placed near the door.
- Set your cell phones on vibrate mode and step outside the lab to answer
- Be respectful to those studying. Do not talk loud or listen to loud music.
- Use computers for academic purpose only.
- Disabled students have priority at designated stations.
- Please do not shut down your computer.
- You should have your student ID to check out resources.
- Resources, with the exception of calculators, cannot be taken out of the
- Failure to comply with the rules will result in dismissal from the lab.
If you are being disturbed by others not following these rules, report it to any
LC staff member.