All dual credit students must apply for admission to Blinn College. You will need to use the Texas Common Application. The application is in two parts. The first part is a student profile. At the end of the profile you will receive a user name and password. These are only used in the Apply Texas Website. They are not your Blinn College user name and password. The second part of the application is selecting a college. When completing the second part of the application, remember the following:
1. Select a 2 year college application
2. Select Blinn College as your first option..
3. Your “admission basis” is “Dual Credit (receiving both high school and college credit).”
4. Your “Reason for Attending” is to “Earn credit for transfer.
5. Record your user name and password where you will be able to retrieve it in the future.
Go to www.applytexas.org