Frequently Asked Questions
The DL technical support staff is here to assist you with any technical difficulties you may have. Our contact information is on the sidebar of each page, and our office hours are listed on the DL home page. Our office is closed during all observed Blinn holidays. Please visit the Blinn College calendar for these holiday postings.
If you have technical difficulties with a course or with eCampus, you may call our office or set up an appointment with one of our technical support specialists. We have an online orientation that you can log in to at any time to get a preview of eCampus. In addition, we have numerous tutorials available for you to read or print.
Before you get frustrated and drop the course due to technical problems, contact our office or look at our website. We are here to assist you.
- Do not use more than one browser at a time when logged into eCampus. More than one instance of eCampus can cause the system to be confused and not save your answers or submit your documents.
- If you are typing a long response into a drop box or discussion forum, use a word processing program to write it first. Then copy and paste the response into the drop box or forum.
- Use a supported browser. Do not use an unsupported browser, even if you have never had any problems before.
- If you do have technical problems, contact your instructor immediately. Then contact Distance Learning. Contacting your instructor immediately will put a time/date stamp on the technical issue so your instructor knows when the problem occurred.
- If your instructor allows you to take your exams online from locations other than Blinn Learning Centers, please read through the Online Exam Recommendations for Students document.
- Always try another internet browser if you are experiencing technical problems.
- For password problems, try to reset your password in Password Manager. Also, make sure you set up your security questions to avoid future issues.
|Assessments, Quizzes, Tests, and Exams||PDF | Video|
|Assignment Drop Box||PDF | Video|
|Class List||PDF | Video|
|Course Content||PDF | Video|
|Course Navigation||PDF | Video|
|Discussion Forum||PDF | Video|
|Grades||PDF | Video|
|PDF | Video|
|Pager||PDF | Video|
|User Progress||PDF | Video|
Bryan: Building R
Room 102, 104
|Mon- Thu:||8am - 11pm|
|Friday:||8am - 5pm|
|Sunday:||2pm - 10pm|