High School Equivalency
GED (General Educational Development Test)
Scheduled several Friday's each month throughout the year.
Check dates and register in the Counseling Office, Administration Building, Room 206.
For more information : www.texged.com
GED Tests measure the outcome of a high school education. It is available to candidates who have not earned a high school diploma and are officially withdrawn from school. The GED Tests consist of five tests, one in each of these subjects: Mathematics,Science, Social Studies, Writing Skills, and Interpreting Literature and the Arts.
- GED is offered at the Brenham Campus only
- Tests are administered on Fridays each month
- Contact the Academic Advising & Counseling Services Office for more specific information: 979-830-4196
- How to register for the GED Test
- In person at the Academic Advising & Counseling Services office
- Room 206 of the Administration building
- between 8am and 4pm Monday through Friday
- What is required at the time of registration?
- $85 to pay for the complete battery($15 per re-test)
- Cash, MC/VISA, money order
- Government-issued Photo ID (TDL, TID, Passport)
- Social Security card
- Previous test scores (if applicable)
- 17 years-olds must also bring an official high school withdrawal from and have a parent/guardian sign an approval form (provided)
- Contact the Academic Advising & Counseling Services office for more information: