- Please plan for your appointment to last approximately one hour. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for any appointment, you will be asked to reschedule. Please arrive early for your appointment.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your initial intake appointment to complete intake paperwork. If you arrive late, you will be required to reschedule.
- Appointments must be scheduled in advance and are made on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no guarantee students can receive same-day appointments.
- If your needs would best be met by another department at the college or by an agency/professional in the community, your counselor will provide an appropriate referral resource.
- If you miss an appointment and do not reschedule within one business day, it is assumed that you are no longer interested in counseling services and further appointments with a counselor cannot be guaranteed.
- Just as you and your counselor work together to identify goals during counseling appointments, the ending of counseling should also be planned. Short-term counseling is provided but please discuss with your counselor when you think you are ready to end counseling.
- Due to the heavy demand for services, we urgently request that you call to cancel your appointment 1 day (24 hours) in advance of your scheduled appointment time. Appointments not canceled at least 4 hours in advance will be considered no shows. If you no show 2 appointments in the same semester, we will be unable to keep any scheduled appointments or schedule another appointment for the remainder of the semester. You may request referral information. You may be eligible for counseling services the next semester in which you are enrolled.
To make an appointment please call 979-209-7251 or visit our office in Building D., Suite 160 to schedule an initial intake appointment. Appointments are available Monday through Friday, between 8:00 and 5:00pm, business hours. Please call and schedule your appointment in advance to guarantee a session.
To make an appointment please call 979-830-4196 or come by the Administration Bld. Suite 206 to schedule an initial intake appointment. Appointments are available Monday through Friday, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, business hours. Please call and schedule your appointment in advance to guarantee a session.