Each workshop listed below will consist of a short presentation, a student activity, and time for individual questions. Over 200 students attended Writing Center workshops in the Spring semester, which set a new Writing Center record! You can sign up for the workshops listed below at the beginning of the fall semester. We hope to see you at our workshops in Fall 2013! For more information about our exciting workshop program, please call us at (979) 209-7591.
- Eight Basic Parts of Speech: Tuesday, Sept. 3, 5:00 p.m.
- Outlining and Brainstorming: Thursday, Sept. 12, 12:00 p.m.
- Thesis Development: Monday, Sept. 16, 12:00 p.m.
- Formal Academic Writing: Tuesday, Sept. 24, 5:00 p.m.
- Paragraph Development: Wednesday, Oct. 2, 12:00 p.m.
- The Art of Quoting: Thursday, Oct. 10, 5:00 p.m.
- Commas: Monday, Oct. 14, 12:00 p.m.
- MLA Tips: Thursday, Oct. 24, 5:00 p.m.
- MLA and APA Citations: Tuesday, Nov. 12, 12:00 p.m.
*For more information about these workshops, stop by the Writing Center!