Events - Writing Center Workshops
listed below will consist of a short presentation, a student activity, and time for individual
questions. Over 200 students attend Writing Center workshops every semester. To sign up for a workshop, please stop by the Writing Center (A118) or call us at 979-209-7591. We hope to see you at our workshops!
- Mon., Jan. 30, 1:00 p.m.: Outlining
- -Thurs., Feb. 2, 5:00 p.m.: Mind Mapping
- -Wed., Feb. 8, 12:00 p.m.: Research Paper Strategies
- -Thurs., Feb. 16, 5:00 p.m.: Breaking Through Writer's Block
- -Tues., Feb. 21, 5:00 p.m.: MLA Tips
- -Tues., March 7, 12:00 p.m.: Commas
- -Wed., March 22, 2:00 p.m.: Academic Language
- -Tues., April 11, 3:00 p.m.: Art of Quoting
- -Tues., April 18, 5:00 p.m.: MLA Tips
*For more information about these workshops, stop by the Writing Center!