Events - Writing Center Workshops
listed below will consist of a short presentation, a student activity, and time for individual
questions. Over 200 students attend Writing Center workshops every semester. To sign up for a workshop, please stop by the Writing Center (A119) or call us at (979) 209-7591. We hope to see you at our workshops!
- Planning an Essay: Tues., Sept. 1, 12:00 p.m.
- Thesis Development: Thurs., Sept. 10, 3:00 p.m.
- Paragraph Development: Wed., Sept. 16, 12:00 p.m.
- Introductions and Conclusions: Wed., Sept. 23, 12:00 p.m.
- Commas: Wed., Oct. 7, 5:00 p.m.
- MLA Tips: Mon., Oct. 12, 12:00 p.m.
- Breaking Through Writer's Block: Thurs., Oct. 22, 3:00 p.m.
- Avoiding Fragments: Mon., Nov. 2, 12:00 p.m.
- MLA Tips: Tues., Nov. 10, 5:00 p.m.
*For more information about these workshops, stop by the Writing Center!