Events - Writing Center Workshops
listed below will consist of a short presentation, a student activity, and time for individual
questions. Over 200 students attend Writing Center workshops every semester. To sign up for a workshop, please stop by the Writing Center (A119) or call us at (979) 209-7591. We hope to see you at our workshops!
- Planning an Essay: Tuesday, January 26, 4:00 p.m.
- Thesis Development: Thursday, February 4, 1:00 p.m.
- Paragraph Development: Wednesday, February 10, 12:00 p.m.
- Breaking through Writer's Block: Wednesday, February 17, 5:00 p.m.
- MLA Tips: Tuesday, February 23, 5:00 p.m.
- Commas: Tuesday, March 1, 12:00 p.m.
- Summarizing and Paraphrasing: Monday, March 7, 3:00 p.m.
- Art of Quoting: Thursday, April 7, 3:00 p.m.
- MLA Tips: Tuesday, April 12, 5:00 p.m.
*For more information about these workshops, stop by the Writing Center!