Blinn College District Forms
Online Application for Admissions to Blinn
- Apply online using the Texas Common Application
Blinn participates in the Texas Common Application system. Students can go to this site and choose the 2-year application, then select Blinn College.
- Blinn no longer accepts a paper application. All applicants must apply through the Apply Texas Website.
The following forms are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the forms. Acrobat Reader may be obtained from the Adobe Web Site.
Financial Aid forms
- Associate of Applied Science, Certificates and Occupational Skills Change of Major Form
- Associate of Arts and Associate of Science Change of Major Form
- Audit application form
- Certificate of Dependency Form
- Change of Residency Request Form (please provide all the required documentation and fax 979-830-4110 or scan and email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Student Excess Hour Request
- FERPA Release
- Reinstatement Form
- Request to Release Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Record
- Request to Withhold Directory Information