Apply for Admission to Blinn
Blinn utilizes the ApplyTexas application system, also referred to as the Texas Common Application. Once a student has created an account, they should choose the 2-year application, then select Blinn College.
Blinn no longer accepts a paper application. All applicants must apply through ApplyTexas.
- Associate of Applied Science, Certificates, and Occupational Skills Change of Major
- Associate of Arts and Associate of Science Change of Major
- Audit Application
- Certificate of Dependency
- Residency Reclassification
- Provide all required documentation and fax to 979-830-4110 or scan to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLEP and AP Application for Credit
- Student Excess Hour Request
- FERPA Release
- Reinstatement Form
- Request to Release Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Record
- Request to Withhold Directory Information