StudyMate Class and StudyMate Author
What is StudyMate Class?
- StudyMate Class is integrated as a course content item within the eCampus Learning Management system.
- Instructors may add a StudyMate class content item to their course sections to help students “master the basics” of course material.
- Instructors or students may enter glossary terms, facts and questions using StudyMate's simple templates to automatically create a dozen learning activities and games, such as flash cards, crossword puzzles and self-quizzes.
- Activities are available in eCampus courses and in mobile learning format via the StudyMate Class Phone App.
- Students choose activities that appeal to their learning style, engaging them with course content in a powerful, individualized way.
- NEW: Thousands of publisher test banks, designed specifically for StudyMate Class, are now available from the Respondus Test Bank Network.
There’s no quicker way to create learning activities and games based on textbook content.
StudyMate Class Learn How
What is StudyMate Author?
- StudyMate Author is a Windows authoring tool that makes it easy to create Flash-based learning activities and games without knowing how to use Flash. Download StudyMate Author Software.
- Instructors input individually or upload a list terms, or graphics and definitions, or multiple-choice questions to StudyMate Author and they are instantly converted to a Flash activity/game format .
- Instructors may install StudyMate Author on their office or home computers.
- After creating StudyMate activities they may be uploaded to eCampus as drill and practice activities.
- Additionally, you can export StudyMate Author activities as StudyMate Class files for upload to an eCampus StudyMate Class content item.
StudyMate Author Learn How
Review the help files and movies below and/or contact Linda Reed or Jean Anderson for learn how to use StudyMate Author and StudyMate Class.
StudyMate Accessibility Links