Respondus is a powerful tool for creating and managing exams that can be printed to paper or published directly to eCampus (ANGEL). Whether you are a veteran of online testing or relatively new to it, Respondus will save you hours on each project.
Can I use Respondus? How? Where?
How can I use Respondus?
- Do you need to create a paper-based exam from your eCampus (ANGEL) assessment?
The Respondus 4.0 is the perfect tool to retrieve your online assessment and quickly transform it to Word format for printing purposes.
- The Respondus Test Bank network offers official test banks for thousands of Publisher's textbooks (Test banks are available to instructors only). Download these testbanks to instantly create files for online tests, or files for paper-based tests.
- Use Respondus Test files to create Studymate Author and Class files for upload to eCampus. Studymate collaborative and drill-and- practice activities add interaction to course content. In addition Studymate offers a mobile app for on-the-go learning.
Respondus Lock Down Browser for eCampus
- The Respondus Lock Down browser adds a new level of test security that prevents students from opening new browser windows or documents when taking a test in eCampus.
- Learn about the Features and Setup