Instructional Design Training Registration
Required Spring 2014 - all instructors currently using ANGEL must complete the online Desire2Learn (D2L) training module in order to use D2L in the Summer or Fall of 2014.
- Fall 2014 - ANGEL (eCampus) no longer available.
Desire2Learn replaces ANGEL LMS as the new 'eCampus'.
- D2L self-paced online training required to use D2L.
Completion time estimated at 5 hours or less.
- Enroll and complete online training in Spring 2014 semester.
- Set a target completion date for training. Your department may set this date.
- Do not wait until summer. If you finish training quickly you can begin working on your course.
- Instructors are grouped into online training course sections by divisions.
- Online training sessions are delivered via the Desire2Learn LMS
- To login to D2L (eCampus) use your Blinn email username and password.
- Questions? Problems? Contact Jean Anderson or Linda Reed
- Register for the online training course using the link for your division listed below.