Brenham- Classroom bld.
Bryan- Science 120
Blinn College’s Website is designed for educational purposes. The College’s Website and pages belong to Blinn College and are subject to the policies of the College. Faculty Web pages will be reviewed and controlled by the College.
Faculty web pages should use the
The following items should appear on a faculty web page:
• Faculty Member’s Name
• Office Hours
• Office Number
• Phone Number
• e-mail address
• List of Courses taught with links to the Course Web pages
• Footer (Blinn Home Page & Division Page)
• Last updated date
• Name of individual maintaining the page
The following list of guidelines facilitates the development of Course Web pages.
• Title - Course name and number
• Course description linked to College Catalog
• Course information sheet
• Instructor name
• E-mail link
The following are suggested links, which can
be included in a Course page:
• Lecture Notes/Outlines
• Links to Academic sites related to the discipline
There are a number of items that should not appear on any Web page associated with Blinn College.
• Copyrighted materials not owned by the faculty member or for which the faculty member does not have written permission for use on file.
• Personal statements or opinions of the faculty member unrelated to the faculty member’s teaching discipline will not be placed on the College’s Website. Blinn College continues to support the right of the Faculty to voice their views and opinions in the classroom provided they pertain to the subject matter being taught, as outlined in section 2.2 of the Faculty Handbook, Academic Freedom and Responsibility.
• Animated gifs
• Links to unrelated, commercial or non-academic Websites, except as approved by the Division Chair
• Links to offensive, adult, or sexually explicit Websites
Page maintained by: Michael Welch
Page Last Updated: November 12, 2013