Blinn College Blinn A to Z | Directory | About Us | Employment | Support Blinn     
Information Management Student

Adobe Software Licensing

On-campus computers are licensed using the TCCTA ETLA and CLP license agreement.

Employees and students may purchase a personal license for use on their home computers using the following site. Proof of current student or employment is required through email verification-

Most student computers on-campus have Creative Cloud installed.