Blinn TEAM First Steps:
By accepting your Blinn TEAM offer with Texas A&M, your application information will be sent to Blinn College. “Please do not submit an application to Blinn College” However; prior to registering and attending your Blinn College Advising Day, where you will register for your Blinn College classes, we will need to receive a few additional items to finalize your enrollment with us.
Blinn College Steps for enrollment for the Texas A&M University Blinn TEAM.
Prior to Registering for your Blinn College Advising Day:
Steps 1 & 2 MUST be completed and received in the admissions office before you will have access to register to attend a Blinn College Advising Day.
- Confirm your offer of Admissions with Texas A&M University by registering for your A&M New Student Conference.
- Receive your Blinn ID from Blinn College. This will be sent a week after you confirm your offer of admissions with Texas A&M University. Please monitor your spam filter.
- Register to attend a Blinn College Advising Day
Prior to Attending Blinn College Advising Day and registering for classes:
- Send official college transcript (if applicable)
- Send your proof of vaccination against bacterial meningitis
- Check Math placement test score requirements if interested in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, MATH) major that will require Calculus.
Students will need to take A&M’s MPE, for Calculus, a week prior to attending their schedule Blinn College Advising Day. This will allow a student to be able to be advised and register for the proper math class.
- If a student is not interested in a STEM major, Blinn College does not need a MPE score.
- Login to your Blinn email account with your Blinn username and password
- Attend your Blinn Advising Day
- Register for Blinn courses online
Prior to classes starting:
- Pay your tuition bill by the Blinn College deadline
- Send final high school transcript (must have graduation date)