Texas A&M Blinn TEAM/Engineering Academy-Bryan First Steps:
By accepting your admissions offer with Texas A&M, your application information will be sent to Blinn College. “Please do not submit an application to Blinn College” However; prior to registering for classes at your Texas A&M New Student Conference, we will need to receive a few additional items to finalize your enrollment with us.
Students will register for their Blinn and A&M classes when they attend their Texas A&M NSC. In order to ensure that students can put together a full schedule at the A&M NSC, student’s must have their admission files complete at both schools.
Prior to Attending your Texas A&M NSC and registering for classes:
(Items listed below are for Blinn College, please refer to your TAMU Applicant Information System (AIS) and your Now that you are Admitted book for items needed by Texas A&M University.
- Confirm your offer of Admissions with Texas A&M University by registering for your A&M New Student Conference.
- Receive your Blinn ID from Blinn College. This will be sent a week after you confirm your offer of admissions with Texas A&M University. Please add @blinn.edu to your safe senders and monitor your spam folder.
- Complete Pre-advising online modules found in your myBlinn→ Personal Information
- Send current copies of high school transcript. (final copy is not needed until later)
- Send current copies of official college transcript (if applicable)
- Send your proof of vaccination against bacterial meningitis
- Check Math placement test score requirements if interested in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, MATH) major that will require Calculus.
Login to your Blinn email account with your Blinn username and password
Attend your A&M NSC
Register for Blinn courses online
- Students will need to take A&M’s MPE, for Calculus, at least week prior to attending their schedule NSC. This will allow a student to be able to register for the proper math class.
- If a student is not interested in a STEM major, Blinn College does not need a MPE score.
- Texas A&M Engineering Academy at Blinn-Bryan students are required to take the Texas A&M MPE.
Prior to classes starting:
- Pay your tuition bill by the Blinn College deadline
- Send final high school transcript (must have graduation date)
- Send final copies of official college transcript (if applicable)