Blinn TEAM/Texas A&M Engineering Academy at Blinn First Steps:
Since the Blinn Team and Texas A&M Engineering Academy at Blinn (TEAB) program is a co-enrollment program through Texas A&M and Blinn College, students admitted by A&M to the program will need to go through the enrollment process at Blinn College. Since Blinn College is an open enrollment institution, we will just need to receive the student’s admission information to complete the process.
Blinn College Steps for enrollment for the Texas A&M University Blinn TEAM program.
Prior to Attending TEAM Advising Day and registering for classes:
- Apply for Admissions via ApplyTexas
- Send current high school transcript
- Send college transcript to receive college credit (if applicable)
- Send test scores information needed to satisfy TSI requirements (required to be advised)
- Check Math placement requirements if interested in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, MATH) major
- Send your proof of vaccination against bacterial meningitis
- Register to attend a Blinn Advising Day (hyperlink to Advising Day page).
- Login to your Blinn email account with your Blinn username and password
- Fill out Pre-Advising worksheet
- Attend your Blinn Advising Day
- Register for Blinn courses online
Prior to classes starting:
- Verify residency
- Pay your tuition bill by the Blinn College deadline
- Send final high school transcript (must have graduation date)