International Students Office
The Blinn College District International Office assists international students with admissions, immigration, and academic concerns.
Should you need assistance, please email email@example.com. Responses by email will not be immediate and can take 3-5 business days. You may also call at 979-209-7699.
Students who need immediate assistance may speak with an International Team Member during walk-in office hours.
Wednesdays 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursdays 10 a.m. - noon
Central Administrative Service Building located in the Tejas Center
3125 S. Texas Ave., Suite 1900, Bryan, TX
- At the Enrollment Services counter.
- You may be asked to wait until an International Team Member is available.
- There is no guarantee you will be seen immediately.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before the end of walk-in office hours to ensure you are seen before the cut-off time.
- An announcement will be made at the cut-off time. If missed, you will need to return another day for walk-in office hours.