Tuition & Fees (based on 15 hours for each semester)
Books, Transportation, & Miscellaneous Personal Expenses
TOTAL for one Academic Year
* Estimate does not include living expenses, tuition, or fees for Summer Sessions I and II.
Summer enrollment is optional.
** Estimated Expenses last updated: 06/17/2019
Completing The Financial Resource Documents
Students must be able to guarantee that they currently have the funds available in the amount listed above to cover the cost of one academic year. These documents cannot be accepted via email or fax.
You have two options for proving financial support:
Fill out the first page of the Confirmation of Financial Resources form. Then have your bank official certify that the information is correct and stamp it with the bank seal or official stamp. If the bank account holder is not the student, then you will need to have the account holder sign as the sponsor and fill in the appropriate information.
If your bank does not have a seal or will not fill out the above form, you may have your bank issue a letter verifying your financial resources. The letter must follow these guidelines to be accepted.
- Be current: dated within six months of the term for which you will be admitted;
- Be original: on bank letterhead, signed by a bank official, and stamped and/or sealed with the bank seal;
- Specify the amount: the letter must list the amount of funds available and it must cover the amount listed above;
- Specify the denomination: must be in U.S. dollars;
- Show personal available funds: letters indicating company assets, bonds, property, or investments are not acceptable.
- Sponsor Letter (If applicable): A bank letter that states the accounts of a person other than the student must be accompanied by a sponsor letter to be accepted. Financial sponsors, such as parents or relatives, must provide a signed letter stating their willingness to cover the educational expenses of the student.
* J-2 visa holders may submit the DS-2019 in lieu of the options above.
Submitting Financial Documents
Original financial documents must be submitted and cannot be accepted via email or fax. Students can drop them off in person at Enrollment Services or mail these documents. If choosing to mail please allow appropriate time to receive the documents as documents will not be accepted past the admissions deadline.
If you are mailing documents by (UPS, FedEx, DHL) send to this address:
International Student Admissions
2423 Blinn Blvd.
Bryan, TX 77802
If you are using anything else, you can send to the P.O. Box address below:
International Admissions Office
P.O. Box 6030
Bryan, TX 77805