902 College Avenue
Brenham, Tx 77833
Admin. Bldg. 136
FAX (979) 830-4010
2423 Blinn Blvd.
P.O. Box 6030
Admin. Bldg. 132
Bryan, TX 77805
FAX (979) 209-7249
100 Ranger Drive
Schulenburg, TX 78956
FAX (979) 743-5225
3701 Outlet Center Drive
Sealy, TX 77474
FAX (979) 627-0830
1098-T Tuition Statements
The 1098-T provides a detail of tuition and fees
paid in accordance with the 1997 Taxpayer Relief Act.
The IRS Publication 970, Tax Benefits for Education, can help
you answer many of your questions regarding your educational tax
benefits. Click here
to access the publication.
1098-T Helpful Hints
- 1098-T's will be mailed out before January 31, 2006.
- The student cannot print a duplicate 1098T; we can provide
the financial information that is compiled into the 1098T for
- On BORIS, the fee statements are located in the
- On the Academic page, there is a box labeled “Academic
Services”; open the box and choose the option “View
- This will need to be done for each term the
student was enrolled in 2005. The term must be loaded (click
the load button) and
printed (click the print button).
- The student will need to compile
the data for 1098T purposes.
- It is imperative that you update your address with Blinn College
to help ensure you receive any and all information sent by Blinn
College. Address changes can be made by notify the Admissions
and Records Department by clicking here.